Injection Mould Tool Designer
Our client is currently recruiting for an Injection Mould Tool Designer to join their design team this is due to continued company growth and expansion.
Our client is one of the Black Country's most enterprising manufacturers. Since their formation in 1971 they have developed to become the country's leading tool makers and injection moulders. They have two sites in the West Midlands with a 3rd site just purchased and are going from strength to strength as a company.
You would be working within a busy team of injection tool mould designers, you will be expected to arrange drawing and plant tooling to specifications provided. Offer tooling data reviews, document findings and provide solutions to outsourced tooling as required. This is a permanent position
- CAD Package used is Autodesk Powershape or Hexagon VISI CAD, experience on this system is not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate.
- Component feasibility study from CAD data provided by customers, to document report finding problems with solutions.
- Generation of 2D General Arrangement Drawings from component CAD data and plant tooling specifications provided.
- Generation of 3D surface tooling data to issue for manufacture from component CAD data provided.
- Undertake 3D surface tooling data reviews and document findings and solutions for outsourced tooling.
- Comply with general quality procedure for data management control.
- Company pension
- Life cover
- Private Health Cover
- 33 Days Holiday per year and extra service days available after 5 years.
Working up to 47.5 hours per week (52.5 if you work Saturdays) all hours will be paid time and a half for anything over the basic working week of 39 hours Monday to Friday
For more information or to apply please call 01902 319333 or click apply