Import/Export & Sales Administration
You will be responsible for coordinating our import and export processes for customers in Europe, Middle East, South America and Asia markets.
You will need to be fully conversant with all related documentation, be able to negotiate optimal value from logistic companies and provide assistance with general sales administration.
- Manage existing and new logistics partners
- Manage complex negotiations at all levels
- Coordinating and arranging shipments with B2B sales team
- Sales administration
- 2-5 years' experience in a similar logistics role
- Experience of ERP systems, Office software including Excel
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Degree educated, ideally 2:1 minimum
We offer a competitive salary including performance related bonuses, staff discounts and appropriate pension.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills and experience, please forward your CV and covering letter by 21st July 2021 to: Ian Adams on HR@digigroup.co.uk ; or post to;
DIGILAND Ltd. Digiland House, Stafford Park 12, Telford, Shropshire, TF3 3BJ.
Tel. 01952 238792 Email: HR@digigroup.co.uk
No Agencies Please