A fantastic firm based in an impressive Birmingham location are seeking an experienced and driven HR Advisor for an exceptional opportunity within their busy HR team. This company boast offices internationally and are renowned within their industry. We are looking for an applicant with demonstrable experience within professional services within a HR capacity. The successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties (but not limited to):
* Offer professional advice to Line Managers on day to day employee issues including performance management, disciplinaries, probation periods, absences etc
* Expert production of standard letters confirming any changes to employment terms and conditions
* Liaison with payroll and the entire HR function in regards to any relevant changes to procedure
* Act as the principle contact in regards to maternity processing including offering advise, issuing letters and dealing with queries
* Working closely and effectively with the recruitment team and assisting with interviews whilst maintaining an up to date list of consultants
* Provision of accurate and coherent reports for HR Business Partners as and when required
If you have prior experience within HR Shared service environment at a HR Advisor level then this might be the perfect role! You must have experience working within a professional services environment and have a driven and hardworking attitude!
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or call Bard on 0 to find out more information about our registration process. Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data