Are you looking for a Business Partner role where you can drive the People agenda forward and make a real difference?
We are looking for a committed HR Business Partner to join our HR Team and work in partnership with site General Managers, influencing individuals and the site business strategy. The role is based in Corby and will look after our 2 Corby sites. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
Advanced Supply Chain Group, offer a complete end to end supply chain service, from source to shelf, covering all aspects of supply chain management, global logistics, fulfilment and value added services, allowing our customers to maximise the opportunities that exist in today's technology-enabled marketplace. Using our unique intelligent supply chain model, we design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the supply chain. It all adds up to providing a service that is "Better, Faster, Cheaper" than our competitors.
We live and breathe our Values by being Innovative and Agile in everything we do, operating our business with Respect, investing in our People, and putting the Customer 1st whilst ensuring Quality is embedded in everything we do.
As HR Business Partner, a key part of the role will be to create and drive the people strategy to enable the delivery of the site and business objectives.
Responsibilities of our HR Business Partner:
- Develop strong working relationships with site management teams, influencing, coaching and challenging them in order to deliver strategic goals and effectively implement HR policies, procedures and best practice.
- Highlight long term resource requirements and use appropriate recruitment streams to effectively recruit
- Champion staff engagement and site Employee Voice
- Work with employees to engage, develop and motivate them
- Support the growth and development of talent
- Drive a performance management culture that rewards and encourages excellence. Coach and develop managers within all aspects of performance management.
- Provide information and trends on site absence giving guidance and support on best course of action and future actions
- Provide HR support to management and HR Advisors/HR Assistants in high level/complex ER issues
- Develop a strong and effective working relationship with the HR team based across other UK sites
- Support business development through special project work
Our HR Business Partner should have the following skills and experience:
- Proven Business Partnering experience, ideally within a 3PL/Logistics environment
- Able to influence effectively and build constructive working relationships across the company
- Confident decision maker who is able to work independently
- Experience of succession planning and talent management
- Up to date employment law and knowledge of HR best practices
- Design of learning and development interventions
- Experience and knowledge of HR information systems
- CIPD Qualified
Benefits available are:
- Staff discounts - up to 30% discount with ASOS (after 6 months employment)
- Employee of the month awards (£50 Love2shop vouchers)
- Seasonal fun events & give away
- Free tea and coffee
- Onsite parking
As a HR Business Partner, you will be provided with learning and development opportunities to fulfil your potential in the role and develop your career at Advanced.
Apply now to become our HR Business Partner and start an exciting new career with promising development opportunities