National World / Smart Hire are advertising on behalf of a external company.
Are you passionate about cleanliness, presentation and maintaining high standards?
Then this could be the role for you!
Since 1833, we have been making our wonderful malt whisky… We have a multi award-winning premium whisky and our visitor experience is rated on Trip Advisor as one of Scotland’s top-rated tourist attractions! Nestled in a beautiful and picturesque setting just north of Glasgow, stands our beautiful Glengoyne Distillery. At the heart of our brand, product and experience are our people… it’s our people who make the magic happen!
About the role:
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced, hardworking and reliable individual to join the Glengoyne family in the role of Housekeeper. As part of our small team of Housekeepers, you will be responsible for ensuring Glengoyne is maintained to the highest standards, providing our visitors with an all-round world class experience!
We’re looking for someone who is charismatic, can use their own initiative, has a positive work attitude and a strong focus on providing an exceptional visitor experience.
This role will be offered on an annualised hour’s basis. In practical terms it is anticipated the role will be based on an average of 12 hours per week. Expected working hours would however need to cover between 6.00am to 12.30 noon.
The Role includes:
- Follow a daily cleaning & housekeeping task list, ensuring all customer facing and staff areas are presented perfectly ahead of opening. This includes reception, retail space, tasting rooms, offices, toilets etc.
- Record your work to ensure consistency across the site.
- Monitor usage of consumables to ensure tasks can be fulfilled to the proper standard.
- Maintain good communication with the site duty manager, visits, retail and production teams.
- Conduct oneself in a manner which portrays the high standards of quality and professionalism associated with IMD.
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience delivering exceptional housekeeping service.
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities
- Works well with colleagues to deliver outstanding results
If you are detail orientated and have a drive for ongoing improvement, we’d love to hear from you so please apply today!
Our reference: AGS300
Salary: Excellent rate of pay.
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays, with occasional
Holiday cover) 12hrs per week - 6:30am till 12:30pm