We are seeking to appoint a Head of Year with responsibility for leading KS4 Pastoral Care and Support. The ideal candidate will lead the Key Stage, consisting of Year 10 and Year 11 and resume responsibility for the Head of Year role with one of the respective year groups.2
Why choose Amethyst Academies Trust?
Firstly, because our children are amazing! For our last published results, Aldersley achieved a Progress 8 score of 0.82 which is well above average and puts us in the top 2 schools in the Black Country. We passionately believe in our Knowledge-rich curriculum and pre-planned curriculum lessons has reduced teacher planning time. Over many years we have proven that feedback is important to students but through adapting teaching and not arduous marking, hence we do not mark.
All employees of Aldersley High School are required to understand and contribute to the school’s Objectives and Core Values.
The Amethyst Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children attending the school. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We are seeking candidates with:
- An understanding of, and an alignment with, our Trust’s vision
- High standards of professionalism
- Drive, ambition, vision and resilience
- A commitment to, and a proven track record of, achieving high standards for students
- The ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to your professional development and career management
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team.
- Supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a significant contribution to the Academy’s continued success and the life chances of the young people we serve.
Please visit our website: aldersley.aatrust.co.uk to view the job description and job application form. Please email all applications to PA to the Executive Principal Hannah Creamer: email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 27th July. Interviews Thursday 29th July with a view for the role to start 1st September.