About the Company
- Manufacturers of high precision, high quality machined parts for the Formula 1, Motorsport, Aerospace and Automotive industries.
- Established in the early 1960’s and have grown organically and strongly since them, adding new arms to the business along the way to ensure the longevity and diversity of the business.
Duties of Goods In/Stores man
- Manual Handling
- Loading and Unloading Delivery vehicles
- General Warehouse duties
- Perform daily TPM (total productive maintenance) tasks such as machine adjustments, lubrication, general housekeeping.
- Have a keen eye for detail and the ability to identify problems and quality issues.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by Management.
- Notify supervisor of any equipment or quality problems.
- Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures. Comply with all quality and Health and Safety regulations.
Requirements of Goods In/Stores man
- Experience working in a machining or similar environment and will ideally have a FLT license.
- Ideally have a Tool Making Apprenticeship but not essential
- Ability to drive with a Clean driving license.
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions and to comply with safety rules/procedures, regulations and codes of practice
- To take care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions.
Benefits of Goods In/Stores man
- Hourly rate of £10 per hour
- Many other benefits outside of financial
- Full time 5 days per week, 40 hours
- 24 days holiday plus statutory.