Term Time Only
5 Out Of 7 Days Per Week - including weekends
Post 1 – Average of 40 Hours per week
Post 2 - Average of 16 Hours Per Week
£8.91 Per Hour
Role requirements Include
• Preparing all service areas for the day’s business relating to that meal service.
• Prepare, set-up, serve, clear, clean and store away any food, beverage or equipment required for special functions.
• Prepare basic food for service, following good hygiene and safety practices and to the standard specified.
• Restock and replenish stocks and consumables as required during service periods, pre-empt customer needs and achieve optimum customer service delivery.
• Operate cleaning, dishwashing equipment. Properly clean and store equipment, service, preparation and storage areas.
• Complete all / any necessary cleaning/hygiene duties.
• Serve customers, visitors and guest in line with company and client service standards and expectations.
• Clean, fill, vending machines and ensure all vending equipment is working correctly.
• Be prepared to occasionally work evening and/or weekend for functions and school events.
Benefits of the role include uniform provided, training provided, meals on duty provided, free parking, personal Development and 28 days paid holiday per annum pro-rata (including bank holidays).
To be considered for these amazing opportunities please send you a copy of your CV together with which of the posts you wish to be considered for to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description can be obtained from https://www.shrewsbury.org.uk/page/job-vacancies
Closing Date: 12pm, Friday 30 July 2021.
Interviews will take place during July.
Applicants will undergo thorough child protection screening including checks with the Disclosure & Barring Service.