A leading National Electrical Contractor specialising in the design and installation of electrical and infrastructure installations/solutions are currently seeking an experienced Financial Controller who will be directly responsible to the Managing Director, also reporting to the Board of Directors.
Eco-1 is a successful Electrical Contractor working throughout the UK and carry an excellent reputation within the Electrical Industry. The Company has been trading for over 8 years and are financially sound with an opportunity to develop and expand.
The candidate will be the point of contact for the Companies external accountants, Bank, and tax authorities. Ideally you will have experience of working within the construction industry and be familiar with CIS.
The role is full-time based in our office in Aldridge, Walsall, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
This is a permanent position within a dynamic business and has good potential for the correct candidate to grow within a successful and established Company.
• Compiling monthly management accounts
• Cashflow reporting, credit control, monthly cashflow forecasts and cash management
• Contract cost, profitability, and overhead reporting
• Involvement with budgeting and forecasting process
• Monitor, evaluate and make recommendations for improvements of financial information system
• Provision of reports and analysis for the board
• Financial administration support
• Day to day management of the accounts team and accounts functions
• VAT Returns
• CIS submissions
• Administration of HR
What you will need:
• Full or part ACA, ACMA or ACCA qualified
• Knowledge of the construction industry is only desirable, those from other sectors will be considered
• Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel
• Ability to compile management accounts, perform financial planning and analysis
• Excellent communication skills to form solid relations with clients, staff, and suppliers
• Bring new ideas to the business to enhance services
• Strong commercial awareness
What is in it for you:
• A competitive package will be discussed confidentially with NRL on application
• Opportunity for support on gaining any necessary qualifications
Applications - please send to – Issy.Heeley@eco-1.co.uk