Field Supervisor Job Summary
We are reinventing the handyman experience for customers. It’s all about getting repairs and renewals done with care and attention - the way it should be done. Our people are smart, always on time and deliver.
You will be treated with respect and valued for the efforts you make. This is full time guaranteed employment, with all the usual benefits, sensible working hours, a van, and IT equipment. It’s all about meeting new people and new challenges every day.
We are looking for a skilled and hard-working Field Supervisor to help us build this dream. You will work with us to define and deliver the technical skills we need.
You will also carry out a wide variety of repairs and maintenance tasks in homes and gardens together with commercial premises. You will be responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
Salary And Benefits
- £20 an hour which is £39,000 a year, plus possible overtime payments
- Working 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, 5 days a week in West Midlands
- Company van
- IT equipment
- Usual employment benefits including paid holidays, basic pension scheme etc. etc.
- Immediate start
Responsibilities and duties
You will be the first line of management for a small team, giving advice and guidance where needed and problem solving with customers.
You will meet potential customers to discuss their needs and provide quotations using our IT systems. You will treat customers and their premises with the respect they deserve.
You will carry out the property maintenance and repair tasks that are allocated, on time, safely so that the customer is pleased with the result. The work will include carpentry, plumbing, basic electrics. You will need to be “good with your hands” and get things done right first time.
You may be involved in the induction and training of fellow team members
Qualifications and skills
- Live in the West Midlands
- Ability to communicate well, and be positive and friendly
- Supervisory skills
- IT literate – happy to use a tablet
- Willing to uphold company standards for safety, cleanliness, smartness, service and efficiency
- Familiarity with homes and commercial premises including building regulations
- Experience with plumbing and electrical systems
- Excellent skills and familiarity with common hand and power tools
- Health and Safety trained
- Full UK driving licence
Check us out on our website at http://www.fixability.net/careers.html