A leading National Electrical Contractor specialising in the design and installation of electrical infrastructure installations/solutions are currently seeking an Estimating Assistant to work in their estimating department.
Eco-1 is a successful Electrical Contractor working throughout the UK and carry an excellent reputation within the Electrical Industry. The Company has been trading for over 8 years and are financially sound with an opportunity to develop and expand.
The candidate will work in the estimating team, providing support to the estimators and estimating manager.
The role is full-time based in our office in Aldridge, Walsall, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
This is a permanent position within a dynamic business and has good potential for the correct candidate to grow within a successful and established Company.
- Log incoming tenders
- Understand and print relevant documents for estimators
- Request and chase quotations from sub-contractors
- Obtain monthly prices for materials
- Electrical take offs from electrical drawings (training would be provided)
- Update tender log for meetings
- Input into and update the estimating programme (training would be provided)
What you will need:
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel
- Attention to detail is essential
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Electrical knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Cypher experience is desirable but not essential
What is in it for you:
- A competitive package will be discussed on application
- The opportunity to train and develop with the potential to become an electrical estimator
Applications - please send to – Marie.Webster@eco-1.co.uk