ELECTRONICS TEST TECHNICIAN
8.15 – 4.45 (Mon – Thurs)
8.15 – 3.45 (Friday)
Total: 39 hours/week
depending on qualifications and experience.
Review after 6 months.
Holidays: 28 days (incl. Bank Hols)
Cope Electronics Ltd employ approximately 40 people involved with the design and manufacture of a wide range of electronic circuit boards, both hand soldered, flow soldered and Surface Mount. We are accredited to the ISO 9001 quality standard.
- We require an Electronics Test Technician to work in our busy Test Department alongside other Test Technicians.
- The job will involve the inspection, test and final assembly of a range of electronic circuit boards and equipment.
- The ideal candidate should have experience of working in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- He/she must have good soldering and assembly skills and be able to read circuit diagrams and carry out basic fault finding down to component level.
- A knowledge of modern reworking techniques for surface mount (SMD) and through hole components would be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work accurately and pay attention to detail when following test procedures.
- Additionally, the candidate should be computer literate and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications or similar.