- Job Reference: 00000774-1
- Date Posted: 9 July 2020
- Recruiter: Overley Hall School
- Location: Telford, Shropshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Education / Childcare, Hospitality, Catering & Tourism, Trades & Services, Cleaners
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
Full time, Permanent
Overley Hall Limited located in Telford is an independent care and education provider that comprises of a Special School, Children’s home and two adult homes. The children, young people and adults at Overley Hall have a wide range of complex needs specifically linked to autism and learning difficulties. We pride ourselves in providing high quality support for our children, young people and adults all year-round.
Now in our 40th year of providing high quality support to children, young people and adults, we are looking to recruit a Domestic Manager.
We are seeking a very special person who understands and shares our nurturing ethos and one who will bring compassion, good knowledge and a cheerful outlook to their professional approach whilst working as part our busy team - as well as having excellent management and communication skills.
* A proven record of managing, leading, motivating, inspiring and supporting a team
* Health and Safety including COSHH
* Computer literacy
* Catering Operations, including Food Hygiene
* In-house housekeeping and laundry services
* Documenting and Monitoring of all necessary checks and service work
* Maintenance, refurbishment and gardening operations
* Dealing and liaising with Regulatory Bodies
If you are an experienced Domestic Manager, looking for a new challenge with the ability to be flexible and are happy to ‘roll up your sleeves’ in an emergency then we would like to hear from you.
Closing Date for applications: 4pm Friday 17th July 2020
Application packs can be requested from the Main Office 01952 740262 ext. 210 or email email@example.com
Overley Hall has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore you will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS Check before commencement.