My client is one of the largest independent recruiters that are financially stable and have a reputation for offering a great work/life balance, promotoing staff from within the company and rewarding them for their hard work. The MD encourages a family feel fun working environment, and they operate an open honest culture.
They have over 30 established branches and equity partners and are continuing to grow, they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Branch Manager to join their established/successful Crewe Branch
The ideal candidate will have a strong recruitment management background in either Industrial, Technical and Enginnering, Commercial, or Logistics high street recruitment
As a billing recruitment branch manager, you'll be responsible for continuing to develop and grow your branch and team with the full support and guidance of the senior management team behind you.
The person they are seeking will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop your team of consultants.
* Basic up to 32K with executive car or car allowance
* Equity shares within the company
* A supportive senior management team that truly care about their people and reward and recognise their hard work
* Encourages a work/life balance
* A supportive, friendly, fun environment that have a family culture
* Full autonomy to run and develop your branch and make decisions
* Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
* Company run functions that celebrate success
* A generous healthcare and benefits package
* Security from a company that has been established 30 years
* A successful career within the recruitment industry as a billing branch or divisional manager within high street recruitment
* Confident and resilient personality
* Great organisational and management skills and a flawless work ethic
* Strong communication skills
* Knowledge of high street recruitment or a niche sector
* A desire to succeed and to manage and grow a branch
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and outline your recruitment career/successes to date, and if we wish to take your application to the next stage one of our consultants will contact you within 24 hours
PLEAE NOTE THAT TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THE ABOVE ROLE YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN A RECRUITMENT AGENCY ENVIRONMENT