Digital Marketing Executive
(Competitive salary, full-time, permanent, 52-week contract)
We are seeking to recruit an exceptional Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing Team. This is a very exciting time to join our already effective team as we look to greatly develop all areas of our digital communications and marketing. You will be well experienced in digital marketing including website management, user experience development, social media engagement and communications, and email marketing. Prospective candidates must be able to demonstrate working within a digital marketing role, managing many platforms and various deadlines but also have an essential passion for continuous development.
Essentially you must have:
- Educated ideally to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject with knowledge of marketing, digital marketing, website management, email marketing and social media communication.
- Demonstratable experience in a digital marketing role.
- Be experienced in engaging with customers across a range of different digital communication channels.
- Be experienced in managing website development and maintenance using a CMS system such as WordPress.
- Ability to work flexibly, enthusiastically as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to work in detail and ensure high level of accuracy, with good attention to detail, in order to meet conflicting deadlines.
- An excellent standard of education with ICT qualifications.
- Proven track record of delivering first class ‘front of house’ customer service.
This is a full-time all year-round position and the successful person will be required to work flexibly within the Marketing team. There will be occasions when you will be expected to work during the weekends to assist with open days and occasional office cover.
For a Recruitment Pack visit: https://www.shrewsbury.org.uk/page/Digital-Marketing-Executive alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 280 834.
Closing date: 12pm, Monday 19 April 2021
Shrewsbury School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates will undergo thorough child protection screening including checks with the Disclosure & Barring Service.