Digital Marketing Executive
(Competitive salary, full-time, permanent, 52-week contract)
We are seeking to recruit an exceptional Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing Team. This is a very exciting time to join our already effective team as we look to greatly develop all areas of our digital communications and marketing. You will be well experienced in digital marketing including website management, user experience development, social media engagement and communications, and email marketing. Prospective candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work effectively in a digital marketing role, show a talent for communicating over many online platforms and illustrate their brilliant skills managing numerous deadlines. You will also have an essential passion for continuous development.
Essentially you must have:
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant subject with knowledge of marketing, digital marketing, website management, email marketing and social media communications.
- Demonstratable experience in a digital marketing role.
- Experience in engaging with customers across a range of different digital communication channels.
- Knowledge in managing website development and maintenance using a CMS system such as WordPress or equivalent.
- An ability to work flexibly, enthusiastically as part of a team and on own initiative.
- An excellent standard of education with ICT qualifications.
- An ability to work in detail and ensure high level of accuracy, with good attention to detail, in order to meet conflicting deadlines.
- A proven track record of delivering first class ‘front of house’ customer service.
This is a full-time all year-round position and the successful person will be required to work flexibly within the Marketing team. There will be occasions when you will be expected to work during the weekends to assist with open days and occasional office cover.
For a Recruitment Pack visit: https://www.shrewsbury.org.uk/page/Digital-Marketing-Executive alternatively, email email@example.com or call 01743 280 834.
Closing date: 12pm, Friday 27 November 2020
Interviews will be held on w/c 7 December 2020
Shrewsbury School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates will undergo thorough child protection screening including checks with the Disclosure & Barring Service.