Content Marketing Officer / Copywriter
(Competitive salary, full-time, permanent, 52-week contract)
We are seeking to recruit an amazing content marketing officer / copywriter to our Marketing Team. This is an exciting role where you will be at the centre of telling our many stories across all of our communication channels. The ability to write engaging prose for different marketing communications is essential, including; websites, print literature, advertisements, and media releases. Prospective candidates must be able to demonstrate their experience of working within a content creation role in a marketing team or for marketing purposes. A knowledge of how to balance the production of many articles in a busy environment and having a passion for informative story telling is crucial.
Essentially you must have:
- A degree in a relevant subject with knowledge of marketing
- Demonstratable experience in a similar marketing role
- Experience in copywriting for a range of different audiences
- The ability to work quickly and accurately, with good attention to detail, in order to meet conflicting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to reach different audiences
- A strong knowledge of ICT qualifications.
This is a full-time all year-round position and the successful person will be required to work flexibly within the Marketing team. There will be occasions when you will be expected to work during the weekends to assist with open days and occasional office cover.
For a Recruitment Pack visit: https://www.shrewsbury.org.uk/page/content-marketing-officer-copywriter
alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01743 280 834.
Closing date: 12pm, Friday 27 November 2020
Interviews will be held on w/c 7 December 2020
Shrewsbury School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates will undergo thorough child protection screening including checks with the Disclosure & Barring Service.