THC Care is recruiting for Community Care Workers across Sandwell and Dudley.
The ideal candidate will have excellent time keeping and communication skills and be dedicated to providing a high standard of care. Carers must be compassionate, reliable, and responsible and respect the rights of all service users. All new employees will receive ongoing training to support to further personal development.
As a community care worker, you must be committed to providing a high standard of care and support to service users in their own homes. Providing person centered care to service users with a wide range of needs and disabilities and actively support and encourage their independence, dignity and well being.
· Provide a high standard of personal care
· Ensure that service users rights are protected
· Ensure all care is delivered in a safe and person centered manner
· Ensure all care is delivered to service users at the times and for the duration specified
· Record accurate and detailed records of medication and care
· Provide light domestic duties
· Communicate effectively with management
· Provide companionship and build relationships
· Follow all company Policies and Procedures
In return for the above you will receive:
· £8.72 per hour
· Paid travel time (Separate Payment)
· 28 days holiday entitlement (Pro-rata)
· Pension contribution scheme
· Full training provided
· Opportunities for career progression
· Flexible shifts available - Alternative weekend working various shifts available
· Full and part time hours
We are looking to recruit for the following shifts 6am to 3pm, 6am to 6pm, 3pm to 11pm and 12pm to 11pm on a 5 of 7 rota, or just weekends.
Fast Track DBS available – dependent on successful checks and references you could be working in as little as 14 days
If you are interested in joining our team please contact us directly on 0121 521 5719 or email Rebecca.email@example.com and speak to Becky to discuss this exciting and rewarding opportunity to help you and the local community.