LandScope Engineering Ltd
Full Time, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Based in Picklescott, Shropshire (SY6)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Assistant to join our team on a full-time basis at our head office in Picklescott, Shropshire.
As the Commercial Assistant, you will be providing general commercial administrative support to the Commercial Manager and Sales Team as well as supporting other departments as required. Duties will include:
- Preparation of proposals, tender documentation, supplier and pre-qualification questionnaires and other commercial documents
- Regular follow up of sales leads in conjunction with the Sales Team
- Management of company accreditations and associated portals
- Maintain and update the commercial database
- Adhoc marketing support to include market research, maintenance of the contacts database and support with event preparation
- A highly organised and flexible approach to work, including the ability to prioritise workload
- IT literate with a thorough understanding of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Due to our rural location, it is essential that any candidate is able to drive and has their own transport
Please email Ashleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.