About the Company
- A family owned and ran business since the 60’s, utilising their extensive experience to provide a quality and efficient service to their customers.
- They offer a design-for-manufacturing service for all tooling and machining requirements.
Duties and Requirements of CNC Machinist
- Experience with setting and operating Hurco and Dugard Eagle
- Experience within in toolroom previously and understanding of press tooling essential
- Offline programming using VISI
- Use of all conventional machines – miller, grinder, lathe, drillers etc
- Measurement/Checking using standard equipment
- General Maintenance and tidying when required
- Liaise with customers
Benefits of CNC Machinist
- Monday - 8-5, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8-4.30, Friday 8-2.30
- Hours over 39 contracted are paid at a time a third during the week
- Weekday overtime paid at time and a third, weekend overtime paid at time and a half
- Hourly rate from £12 to £16.50 DOE