McConnel is a multi-award-winning British manufacturing company that is leading the way as the world’s number one supplier of Power Arm and green maintenance technology. Based in Ludlow, Shropshire, McConnel offers a comprehensive product portfolio including hedge and verge mowers, self-propelled sprayers and spreaders, cultivation and seeding machinery as well an innovative range of remote-control machinery.
- To set and operate CNC machines to manufacture precision parts according to engineered drawings and specifications.
- Examines parts for quality compliance using high level precision measurements.
- To implement new production methods, using computer technology to improve cost efficiency and ensure continuous improvement.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machine.
- Responsible for working alongside other CNC Operators, assisting them and developing where necessary.
- To work according to tight schedules and follow strict quality control and precise guidelines as outlined in ISO 9001/2015.
- Adhere to Company health & safety and housekeeping requirements and follow company rules and acceptable codes of conduct.
- Performs any other duties which may be assigned by supervisor.
- Experience of setting up and operating 3-5 axis CNC milling machines
- Experience of setting up and operating 2-3 axis turning machines
- Fanuc and Mazatrol controls experience essential
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience of operating to quality standards and use of inspection equipment.
- Problem solving ability
- Team play as well as ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
Please apply via email including CV and a covering letter to email@example.com with indication of salary expectations.
Closing Date for applications 14th May 2021