Duties of CNC Miller P/S/O
- CNC Milling, programming/setting/operating Heidenhain 426's vertical machining centres
- Working on high precision, low-volume pieces.
- Working with materials consisting of standard steel and aluminium.
- Being able to work from EdgeCAM offline specifications and detailed engineering specifications.
- Capable of “outside the box” thinking when operating machinery*
Person Specification for CNC Miller P/S/O*
- Fully conversant in online Heidenhain programming and setting.
- An understanding of offline programming fundamentals and basic must be in place. Further training will be given.
- High levels of experience on 3 axis is essential, however 5 axis knowledge would be preferred.*
Benefits of CNC Miller P/S/O*
- Very competitive hourly rate DOE.
- Monday to Thursday 6.30am-5pm.
- Excellent benefits package outside of pay.
- 32 Days holiday inc stats.