About the Company
· Precision machine shop
· Supply into Petro-Chem, Aerospace, Nuclear industries
Duties of CNC Lathe Programmer/Setter/Operator
· The candidate will be required to programme, set and operate CNC Lathe safely and effectively.
· Learn and operate new machinery as the company require.
· Will be required to adjust machine settings when required.
· Monitor the machine for problems and report to management.
· Follow quality procedures and inspection frequencies.
· Monitor coolant levels and top up when required.
· Maintain high standards of housekeeping.
· Follow company safe working procedures.
· Follow work instructions ensuring quality at all times
· Ensure one’s own safety and that of others.
· Cooperate with employer on OH&S training and guidance.
· Do not interfere or misuse anything provided in the interest of health & safety.
· Ensure PPE is worn when required.
· Report any accident, near miss or ill health immediately to employer.
Requirements of CNC Lathe Programmer/Setter/ Operator
· Fully conversant with Fanuc CNC control systems
· Experienced in online programming using Fanuc
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience within similar environment
Benefits/Details of CNC Lathe Programmer/Setter/Operator
· Monday to Friday – 8am to 4.30pm
· Government pension scheme
· Free Parking
· Death in service cover
· Career progression opportunities so would suit someone hungry to develo