About the Company
- Working for a highly respected machining organisation that supply high precision, very low volume and one-off products into the Motorsport, Automotive and Aerospace industries.
Duties of CNC Lathe Operator
- Using measurement equipment.
- Maintaining clear and accurate production documentation and data.
- Producing machined parts to drawings and customer specifications.
- Working with CNC Lathes to produce high quality components.
- Working to strict quality procedures and systems.
Requirements of CNC Operator
- Experienced in the use of CNC controlled lathes
- Knowledge and experience of working with different materials would be advantageous
- Experience of working to close tolerances would be desirable
Benefits of CNC Operator
- 40 hour day shift
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Hourly rate DOE
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays