CNC EDM Programmer/Setter
Based in Welshpool, Mid Wales, Dynacast UK Ltd is the largest zinc die casting company in the UK
An opportunity has now arisen for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to enhance their career and learn new skills.
Successful candidate must have the following:-
• Served a recognized apprenticeship. Or equivalent experience / qualifications.
• Experience of using and be fully conversant with engineering drawings.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good time management skills that are essential to supporting and meeting customer expectations.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision to tight tolerances.
• Be able to work as part of a small team.
• Experience using Cad Cam
• Knowledge of die sinking and wire machines
• Knowledge of CNC
• Mould making experience.
This vacancy is a permanent position working 8.00am to 4.00pm dayshift, 4.00pm to 12.00 midnight Monday to Friday alternating weekly. Overtime, including weekend work will be offered when workload dictates.
Competitive Salary depending on experience plus shift allowance.
Hours – 40 hour week.
Duration – Permanent.
Holiday entitlement – 20 days rising to 25 days over a 5 year qualifying period.
Company Pension Scheme.
If you would like further information on the company or its products, please visit our website www.dynacast.com.
To apply please submit your CV to HRadmin@dynacast.co.uk or through the postal address below.
HR Department, Dynacast UK Ltd,
1 Fisher Road, Offa's Dyke Business Park, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 8JF