About the Company
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies for use within both industrial and analytical equipment.
- A large portion of the products have a range of uses in the Pharmaceutical and food safety sectors.
Duties of CNC Milling Machinist
- Machining components using a variety of 5 Axis milling machines and VMC’s including Hedelius, DMG’s & NSV’s.
- Inspect the finished components using a variety of inspection equipment and be able to identify solutions to ensure the best quality product. Training would be given on CMM systems.
- Generate and edit component programs using offline software.
- Able to select and recommend the correct tooling to achieve the most efficient machining method.
- General housekeeping of machine and area of work.
Requirements of CNC Milling Machinist
- Must have a sound working knowledge of Heidenhain control systems for programming purposes.
- Tool room experience would be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of rubber & injection moulding tooling would be desirable.
- Proven experience of working with fairly high tolerance components.
- Experience of offline programming is essential.
- Experience of using Machining Strategist or NCG CAM would be advantageous.
Benefits of CNC Milling Machinist
- Very competitive salary/hourly rate DOE.
Monday to Friday nights or Friday to Monday nights with plenty of overtime if wanted or needed