Are you a team player with a passion for cleanliness and a keen eye for detail?
If so, then you could be the perfect fit for our Award-Winning Cleanliness Services Team.
We are recruiting and have a number of shift patterns available;
- 30 hours - 8-2pm
- 16 hours - evenings
- 20 hours - evenings
Main duties of the job
- To work as part of a team providing high standards of cleanliness in all areas throughout the hospital, following appropriate cleaning procedures.
- Distribution of linen to wards and departments including the Dr’s Accommodation.
- Using chemicals and cleaning equipment responsibly and within health and safety guidelines.
- Clearing clinical waste in the appropriate manner.
- Maintaining staff and public safety through appropriate use of warning signage whilst cleaning.
Working for our organisation
The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust has a number of exciting opportunities available for highly motivated individuals to play their part in enhancing patient experience and maintaining our exceptional hygiene and cleanliness standards.
The team of Cleanliness Technicians are made up of Trust staff who are responsible for cleaning the whole hospital. Our aim is to ensure a safe and clean environment for patients, staff and visitors. We work closely with IPC and wards and departments to ensure our high standards are maintained. We are a large team covering various shift patterns and our goal is to provide the best service we can.
We pride ourselves on supporting each other and other teams within the Trust. You could be working as part of a front-line team and engaging with our Infection Prevention team, across wards and departments, with flexible shift patterns to ensure job satisfaction and the perfect work-life balance.