Therapeutic Carers, Seniors and Waking Nights Staff Required for Residential Children’s Home.
Amberleigh care is a reputable specialist children’s residential care and education service in Welshpool. We work with a specific group of boys age 11-18 and provide long term support and intervention.
The boys have great outcomes and achievements.
We have opportunities to join our team for:
Seniors, Therapeutic Carers, Waking nights
• Excellent track record, very high employee satisfaction
• Gold Investors In People (IIP)
• Our salaries, terms and conditions are very competitive
• No experience required as full training will be provided
• No sleeping in duties required
• Highly visible and supportive management
• Excellent working culture.
• Excellent training and staff support.
Please see our website for more information and details of all roles www.amberleighcare.co.uk
For information of our October Open Day please contact Trudie.email@example.com
We are committed to safer recruiting processes as part of our commitment to safeguarding and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.