Personal Carer/Support Worker based in family home.
Based in Wolverhampton.
£11 - £13 per hour. Bank contract.
Various shifts available between 6.30am and 9pm (7 days a week) plus sleep in shifts.
We are looking for someone to join our fantastic care team and assist with looking after a young male adult (wheelchair user) within his home. You will mainly work on a 1 to 1 basis with the client.
The role involves travelling to the client’s home and assisting will all aspects of daily living tasks, such as :-
- All personal care needs and Preparing meals
- Preparing and administering medication
- General housekeeping
- Record keeping
- Driving the client (adaptable car available)
- Working as part of a team
Candidates must be :-
- caring, motivated, enthusiastic, able to show initiative, reliable, good communicator and confident.
Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
Candidate must hold a full and clean driving license and must be able to swim.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a DBS disclosure.
Please email enquiries and CV to email@example.com.