Assistant Site Co-ordinator
Codsall Community High School
Grade 8, Spinal Point 22 to 27, £26,317 to £30,507 per annum (37 Hours)
Codsall Community High School are looking to appoint an Assistant Site Co-ordinator, starting in February/March 2020. As an Assistant Site Co-ordinator, you will:
• Be required to line manage a small team of site staff
• Liaise with contractors in connection with major building works.
• Complete Devolved Formula Capital (DFC) paperwork for new projects.
• Check and process invoices, alongside the Finance and HR Officer.
• Attend and report to School’s Health and Safety Committee.
• Shared responsibility for the minor repairs budget with the Finance and HR Officer.
• Responsible for the annual audit of stock.
• To ensure heating plant and equipment is efficiently and effectively operated.
• To maintain the security of the premises and its contents.
• Maintenance and Repair - Painting and decorating, joinery, first line maintenance of fixtures and fittings. Minor repairs, replacing door and window catches, plumbing, unblocking sinks, traps and waste pipes, stopping leaks.
• To undertake porterage tasks as required, including setting up and clearing away furniture.
• To maintain appropriate records, including intruder alarm log book and fire alarm book.
• To report emergencies in the case of faults with gas, electric and water supply to the designated member of the Senior Leadership Team.
• To attend to, where necessary, personnel visiting the site.
• Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young persons you are responsible for or come into contact with.
• Swimming pool maintenance where necessary
• Any other roles commensurate with the position
The postholder will be expected to observe safe working practices in carrying out the required duties and ensure that instructions specified by technical consultants, contractors and manufactures are adhered to.
Please contact Mr Eveson at the school on 01902 907560 or email email@example.com if you wish to arrange a visit or would like a discussion regarding the opportunity.
Closing Date: Friday 24th January 2020
Interview Date: W/C Monday 10th February 2020
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org for all positions. Application forms are available on the schools website for advertised positions. Key Requirements: An enhanced DBS is needed for all these posts. Two references will be taken up for all short-listed candidates prior to interview.
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk