Agricultural Sales Advisor – KiwiKit Ltd
KiwiKit is a retail company supplying mainly New Zealand goods to customers into Agriculture and related Industries. We are offering a full-time role working from our office in Craven Arms, Shropshire.
- Outgoing calls to a ledger of customers within a geographical area
- The active management of a ledger, that must include farm records, management plans, sales information and growth in sales.
- Reduction in customer turnover: To reduce customer losses by managing each customer according to individual needs and requirements, tailoring our services and products.
- Sales projects
- Answering incoming calls – take sales orders/deal with customer queries
- Administration tasks, e.g. order processing
- Serve customers in the retail store
- Attend shows
This role is office based, the successful candidate will need to hold a full driving license and will be required to travel occasionally within the UK for shows and customer visits. They will be rewarded with a competitive salary and opportunities for development within the business.
Email CV’s to email@example.com