Longlands Primary School
Linden Way, Market Drayton, TF9 1QU
Tel: 01630 652312
After School Club Leader
Grade 6, Scale point 7-11 (£10.41 - £11.27/hr)
16.25 hours per week, term time only
Required for September 2021
1 Year fixed term in the first instance
We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, caring and creative person to lead our after-school club ‘Kids Quest’ at Longlands Primary School. The successful applicant will be joining a fantastic team at a vibrant and creative school.
The successful applicant will be:
• Possess motivation and enthusiasm
• Are innovative and flexible
• Are committed to making a difference to children's lives
• Are keen and effective learners, willing to learn new skills and undertake professional development opportunities
• Work well in a team and use their own initiative.
Longlands Primary School is a forward-facing school with a commitment to caring for our pupils, staff and community. Our staff seek to encourage and challenge pupils from their very first day and throughout their journey with us, creating a warm and inclusive atmosphere where learning is fun.
At Longlands Primary we can offer:
• A full extra-curricular programme with opportunities for enrichment activities for all
• An excellent opportunity for continued personal development through our Talent Pathway
• A wide range of staff benefits
• Excellent resources and facilities
• An enthusiastic and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
If you have any other queries, please contact the school on 01630 652312 or email email@example.com
Closing date is midnight on Thursday 17 June.
Interview dates will be advised shortly after the closing date.
If you are interested in applying for this post, please visit our online recruitment site via the school’s website http://www.marchesacademytrust.co.uk/careers/ (Please note we do not accept CVs).
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
* Please note that you may be required to work across other schools in the Marches Academy Trust if required.