Administration Assistant – Astley Stock Control Team
Wynnstay Group Plc, a leading regionally based Agricultural supply business with a Group turnover in excess of £431 million, successfully operates a mix of activities within a highly competitive environment. Wynnstay’s work in the agricultural farm supplies and rural specialist merchanting sectors, consistently produces quality products, delivering a quality service and product to our farmer customer base, whilst maximising profitability and shareholder return.
Employing more than 900 hardworking and dedicated people all working towards an ambitious strategic plan, we operate Nationally spanning more than 60 sites including 13 manufacturing, processing and blending facilities across the Group.
Our Distribution Centre in Astley, Shrewsbury are looking for an Administrative Assistant to professionally support processing and replenishment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Daily processing of incoming and outgoing transactions on the computer system (MS Dynamics GP2015).
- Using your IT skills to interpret data whilst using general administration skills for word processing, photocopying and filing a range of documents.
- Liaising with warehouse and transport personnel to facilitate smooth running of operations.
- Processing of purchase orders and sales orders in relation to replenishment and goods outwards.
- Communicating with other sites and the wider product management team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be approachable with the confidence to use your own knowledge and skills to respectfully raise the Company profile
- Have the ability to communicate and build relationships
- Be able to work as part of a team or on own initiative to carry out daily tasks
- Demonstrate good administrative skills to be able to provide wider office support to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Whilst agricultural knowledge is not essential for the role it may be advantageous.
This a great opportunity for a proactive and ambitious individual who wants to make a difference and carve out a career for themselves. Our plans for growth will provide a challenge and require adaptability, being able to move with changing priorities.
A competitive salary benchmarked within our industry will be offered to any successful candidate and will be dependent on experience and specialist ability.
To apply please email your CV and letter of application and state reference ‘WynnstayStar’ to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a private and confidential discussion please contact Stuart Lane, Retail Replenishment Manager at email@example.com.