Administration and Systems Co-ordinator (Personnel)
Wynnstay Group Plc, a leading regionally based Agricultural supply business with a Group turnover in excess of £431 million, successfully operates a mix of activities within a highly competitive environment. Wynnstay’s work in the agricultural farm supplies and rural specialist merchanting sectors, consistently produces quality products, delivering a quality service and product to our farmer customer base, whilst maximising profitability and shareholder return.
Employing more than 900 hardworking and dedicated people all working towards an ambitious strategic plan, we operate Nationally spanning more than 60 sites including 13 manufacturing, processing and blending facilities across the Group.
The Personnel Department are looking for an Administration and Systems Co-ordinator, to provide efficient and flexible support on administration duties to support the team in effectively operating all people related processes.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating and monitoring all starter and leaver documentation
- Co-ordinating and monitoring administration of changes to Terms and Conditions
- Auditing and maintaining both electronic and hard copy employee files
- Cleansing and maintaining the Personnel database to a high degree of accuracy
- Providing scheduled reports for Personnel team as and when required
- Liaising with payroll to ensure accurate communication of information in a timely and accurate manner
- General administration duties including dealing with relevant telephone and email queries from internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a fast paced Administration environment - essential
- Have previous experience working in a HR role – highly desirable
- Be a hardworking, progressive and results driven individual with the ability to organise and manage a varied workload
- Have excellent attention to detail with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be able to work closely within a team whilst also working under own initiative
The is a great opportunity for a proactive and ambitious individual who wants to make a difference and carve out a career for themselves. Our plans for growth will provide a challenge and require adaptability, being able to move with changing deadlines and priorities.
A competitive salary benchmarked within our industry will be offered to any successful candidate and will be dependent on experience and specialist ability.
To apply please email your CV and letter of application and state reference ‘WynnstayStar’ to email@example.com or for a private and confidential discussion please contact Jane Riley on 07469 855030.