Administration Assistant required on a full-time basis (minimum 25 hours per week). Based at our Shrewsbury office.
Key functions are:
- Provide administration support to the team.
- Data Entry
- Help to maintain a document control system for recording and tracking of all documents and project related information.
- Booking trains and accommodation for the team.
- Booking & Administration of training events
- Answering telephone.
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the team.
Key requirements and experience:
- Experience in Microsoft 365 Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint) is essential.
- Minimum 1 years relevant experience in a similar role preferably in the building services sector.
- Experience in online document control management through dropbox or similar.
- Good written and verbal (telephone) communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, take initiative and well organised
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.