The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, growing firm within the West Midlands dealing with a variety of clients both locally and nationwide.
Duties for the Accounts Assistant role include:
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
- Preparing Management Accounts, VAT returns including Bookkeeping
- Compiling Corporate and Personal Tax Returns
- Assisting Management and Directors with Ad-hoc Projects
- Assisting clients with general queries
The successful candidate would ideally have a minimum of 2 years previous Accounting background. AAT qualification useful but not essential.
The Salary for this role is negotiable