Due to continued growth of the business we are looking for an experienced Accounts assistant to join a friendly, growing firm within the West Midlands dealing with a variety of clients both locally and nationwide.
Duties for the Accounts Assistant role include:
• Preparation of Final Accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
• Preparing Management Accounts including Bookkeeping
• Compiling Corporate and Personal Tax Returns
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Assisting Management and Directors with Ad-hoc Projects
• Assisting clients with accounts software, primarily Xero and Quickbooks
• Assisting clients with general queries
Qualifications and skills:
• The successful candidate would ideally have a minimum of 2 years previous Accounting background within practice.
• Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
• Be competent in Microsoft office, especially Excel
• AAT qualification useful but not essential
The Salary for this role is negotiable
Applications to email@example.com