Account Manager - Print, Online & Event Sales
Our client, are one of the UK’s most successful and innovative privately owned multi-platform media companies, is looking for someone to join our successful sales team. Our magazines, conferences and websites are internationally recognised and are essential reading for board directors, marketeers and suppliers in the Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical markets
- This is an exciting role for an Account Manager to join the Cosmetics side of the business.
- The role will be largely securing B2B marketing spend across magazine, digital and live event platforms.
- Account Managers are responsible for managing and growing existing accounts, whilst aiming to secure new accounts across our broad range of data driven solutions.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager
- Consistently achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI's and revenue targets.
- Administer and support customer campaigns and reporting information
- Keep accurate records on the in-house CRM system
- Ensure a pipeline of opportunities is created through targeted outreach prospecting, ensuring that new business targets are met and ideally exceeded on a regular basis.
Manage and grow existing Accounts
- Consistently promote the Cosmetics portfolio of products as the first choice for advertisers and marketers.
- Represent the company as a brand ambassador at meetings and trade events.
- Become a "domain expert" within the Cosmetics sector and be aware of client history, key personnel and competitors
- Ensure that all products that would be beneficial to the prospect are clearly defined and offered to the client on the sales proposal for consideration.
Skills required for the Account Manger
- Proven track record in sales
- Excellent communicator both face to face and on the telephone, as well as strong written communication
- Well organised and an excellent time management
- Good team player
- Professional at all times.
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic individual.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Benefits for the Account Manager
- Basic salary £38,000 - £42,000 and with UNCAPPED commission scheme.
- Walking distance to London Bridge Station
- We offer a fantastic working environment with a very team focused and collaborative way of working. The role provides the opportunity to travel to global events, destinations could include New York, Paris, Barcelona, Monaco.