About the Company
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies for use within a variety of industries and sectors.
- Over 40 years of knowledge and experience of offering a wide range of processes and manufacturing techniques.
Duties of CNC 3 & 5 Axis Machinist
- Programming, setting and machining of components for use in assemblies built on site and/or delivered directly to the end users.
- Working with Hurco, Mazak & Roders CNC machines
- Supporting and maintaining CNC machines
- General production engineering responsibilities
- General housekeeping of machine and area of work.
Requirements of CNC 3 & 5 Axis Machinist
- Working on CNC lathes and live tooling
- Ability to program and work with minimal supervision
- Mazak and Hurco machinery experience essential
- Minimum of 7 years machining experience
- Conversant with CNC machining for aerospace
- Experience working with graphite or similar materials would be beneficial
Benefits of CNC 3 & 5 Axis Machinist
- Very competitive salary/hourly rate DOE.
40 hour working week Monday to Thursday 6am – 4.30pm